Have you got a Moto G4 smartphone and willing to transfer files between your computer or smartphone? Or it might be flashing the firmware flash file on your Moto G4. In that case, you should first go for downloading the officially released required Moto G4 USB driver for your smartphone. Here, you will find all the latest officially released Motorola USB driver for your Moto G4.
Table of Contents
What are Moto G4 USB Driver?
Drivers are very important when it comes to connecting your smartphone to your computer. Without drivers, things will not supposed to happen perfectly. Every smartphone has its own official drivers that needs to be installed. So for Moto G4 smartphone, if you want to connect it to your computer, you will need to install the ADB driver on computer.
For flashing firmware, there are VCOM and CDC drivers. There are many other important drivers for different purposes included in this post. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
How To Download and install Motorola USB Driver?
if you want to download the required officially released drivers, then go ahead to the download section of this page provided below. You will find all the required drivers there with downloadable links. Download all the Moto G4 USB Driver from below. After downloading the drivers, simply watch the video tutorials on how to install Moto G4 USB driver on the computer.
Download Moto G4 USB Driver
- Download ADB Driver For Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Moto G4.
- Download Motorola ADB and Fastboot Drivers For Moto G4.
- Download MTP Drivers For Moto G4.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software For Moto G4.
You can also download and install Moto G4 Plus USB Driver by clicking on the link.
How To Install Motorola Moto G4 USB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: When the command windows appear, follow the on-screen instructions accordingly and you are good to go.
Need for Drivers
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Motorola Moto G4 USB Driver.
Motorola Moto G4 Review
Moto G4 was officially released in 2016 May. The phone has got 5.5 inches large screen. It supports a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. For screen protection, if includes corning gorilla glass 3. It comes with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) pre-installed on it. The versions of software is also upgradable to Android 7.0 (Nougat).
Moto G4 includes Octa-Core processor with 2 GB RAM for smoothy performance. For storage capacity, it offers two variants of 16 GB with 2 GB RAM or 32 GB with 2 GB RAM. Do have a micro-SD card slot for additional storage. It features 13MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features. For selfies, Moto G4 is packed with 5MP secondary camera.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Radio, USB, Bluetooth, GPS and WLAN. It is equipped with accelerometer and gyro sensors. Moto G4 includes Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors that are Black and White.
Motorola Moto G4 price is about 130 EUR.
If you have any questions related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.