Do you own Moto G6 Play? If yes, then you should download the required officially released Moto G6 Play driver for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device. In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Moto G6 Play. Download the drivers and follow the installation guide to install them.
Table of Contents
Importance of Moto G6 Play Driver
There is a need for driver in many situations. When you are about to connect your Moto G6 Play to your computer, then your will need the ADB driver to be installed on your computer. Same goes for flashing the firmware on your device, it requires VCOM or CDC drivers. There are many other driver that needs to be installed for different puposes.
How To Download and Install Moto G6 Play Driver
You can easily download all the required officially released Motorola USB drivers for your Moto G6 Play. You can find all these Moto G6 Play drivers in the download section of this page below. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like 10, 7, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP.
After downloading the drivers, you should watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers.
Download Moto G6 Play USB Driver
- Download ADB Driver For Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Moto G6 Play.
- Download Motorola ADB and Fastboot Drivers For Moto G6 Play.
- Download MTP Drivers For Moto G6 Play.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software For Moto G6 Play.
Also, if you are interested in downloading Motorola Moto G4 Plus USB drivers, click on the link to download it.
How To Install Moto G6 Play USB Driver on Computer
Effortless Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: When the command Windows appears, follow the on-screen instructions accordingly.
Importance of Drivers
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Motorola USB Drivers for your Moto G6 Play.
Motorola Moto G6 Play Review
Moto G6 Play 5.7 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen. The resolution of the display is 720×1440 pixels. For protection of the screen, corning gorilla glass is included. It runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo), also upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie).
The storage of the phone includes 16 GB with 2 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. For camera lovers, Moto G6 Play features 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP or 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, Radio, USB and WLAN. The sensors present on the phone are proximity, gyro, accelerometer and fingerprint sensors. Moto G6 Play includes Li-Ion 4000 mAh powerful battery and comes four awesome colors that are Deep Indigo, Silver, Flash Gray and Gold.
Moto G6 Play price is about 150 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.