Huawei Honor 8 is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2016, July. The phone comes with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) installed on it and you can also upgrade it to Android 7.0 (Nougat). Here, you will find the official drivers for your device.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Flash Driver for Huawei Honor 8
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei Honor 8.
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei Honor 8.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei Honor 8.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Honor 8.
Specifications of Huawei Honor 8
Huawei Honor 8 packs internal memory of 32 or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. For better performance, the phone include octa-core processor. For photos and videos, it include 12 MP + 12 MP Primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 8 MP secondary camera for selfies.
Regarding the display of the phone, it include 5.2 inches large display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels covered by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port and USB.
It is powered by Li-Po 3000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The price of Huawei Honor 8 in India starts from 13,999.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.