If you are Huawei Honor 9 Lite user and want to download the required drivers for your device. Then you are in the right place. Here, you will find the official Honor 9 Lite USB driver.
If you want to connect your smartphone to your computer or want to flash the firmware on your Honor 9 Lite, then go ahead and download all the required drivers from below download section. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like 10, 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, and XP. After downloading the drivers, you should watch the video tutorial based on the installation of these drivers.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Huawei Honor 9 Lite
Huawei Honor 9 Lite comes with a 5.65 inches display with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The version of software installed on it is Android 8.0 (Oreo). The phone packs internal memory of 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 or 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card up to 256 GB.
If you are camera addicted, then you need to grab Huawei Honor 9 Lite as it offers Dual 13 + 2 MP Primary with LED flash including features and 13 + 2 MP secondary camera for selfies. It is powered by an octa-core processor to support the performance.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB. The phone has Li-Po 3000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, and compass.
The price of Huawei Honor 9 Lite in India starts from 10,999.
Download HiSuite and USB Driver for Huawei Honor 9 Lite
- Download HiSuite Driver for Huawei Honor 9 Lite
- Download ADB Driver for connecting purposes.
- Download Honor (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Honor (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Honor (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Huawei Honor 9 Lite.
- Download HonorMediaTek Driver For Huawei Honor 9 Lite.
- Download Honor MTP Driver Huawei Honor 9 Lite.
How To Install Huawei Honor USB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.