Huawei P10 Lite is an Android smartphone that was launched back in 2018, March. The phone comes with LTSP IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. If you are looking for Huawei P10 Lite drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow the article and you are good to go.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Download USB Driver for Huawei P10 Lite
For connectivity purpose, you need to download the ADB Driver from the link below:
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei P10 Lite.
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei P10 Lite.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei P10 Lite.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei P10 Lite.
Specifications of Huawei P10 Lite
Regarding the display, the phone include 5.84 inches display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels. It has the latest version of software installed on it Android Oreo (8.0). The phone packs internal memory of 32 or 64 or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
With Huawei P10 Lite, you can capture the memories with a quality results. The phone include Dual 16 MP + 2 MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and Dual 16 MP + 24 MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB.
It is powered by octa-core processor to support the performance of the phone. It is equipped with Li-Po 3000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, Accelerometer, gyro, compass and proximity sensor.
The price of Huawei P10 Lite in India starts from 15,999.
Safely download the above driver and then install it on your computer.