Do you own Huawei Mate 20 Pro? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this tutorial, we will provide you all the latest drivers for your Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Specs
The phone was officially released in 2018, November with OLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 6.39 inches supporting resolution of 1440×3120 protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 9 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 256 GB with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB with 6 or 8 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include triple 40MP + 20MP + 8MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 24MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB. It is powered by Li-Po 4200 mAh long lasting battery.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.