Huawei Y9 2019 was officially released in 2018, October. The phone has a dew drop design.
In this tutorial, you will find all the latest drivers for your Huawei Y9 2019. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Huawei Y9 (2019)
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei Y9 (2019).
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei Y9 (2019).
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei Y9 (2019).
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Y9 (2019).
Huawei Y9 2019 Review
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 128 GB with 4 or 6 GB RAM and 64 with 4 or 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 400 GB. For better performance, the phone include octa-core processor and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
The camera of the phone include dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and dual 16MP + 2MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery to support its large display of 6.5 inches with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
Huawei Y9 (2019) price is Pakistan is 40,850.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.