Huawei Nova 4 made its marvelous entry in the market in 2018, December. The phone include a new design.
If you are looking for Nova 4 drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here. In this tutorial, we will provide you all the required drivers for your Huawei Nova 4 smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Huawei Nova 4
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei Nova 4.
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei Nova 4.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei Nova 4.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Nova 4.
Huawei Nova 4 Review
The phone is equipped with 6.4 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2310 pixels. For better performance, the phone include octa-core processor and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie).
The internal memory of the phone include 128 GB with 6 or 8 GB RAM. When it comes to camera, the phone include triple 48MP + 16MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 25MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3750 mAh battery. It offers four awesome colors which are red, aurora blue, white and black.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.