Do you own Huawei P Smart? If yes, then you should download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect your smartphone to a computer.
In this article, you will find all the required drivers for your Huawei P Smart. Keep reading the article and you will be able to find the latest drivers for your Huawei P Smart.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Huawei P Smart
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei P Smart.
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei P Smart.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei P Smart.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei P Smart.
Huawei P Smart Review
Regarding the display, the phone include 5.65 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2160 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by octa-core processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include two variants 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 3000 mAh battery and offer four colors which are black, blue, rose gold and gold.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.