We warmly welcome you here on this page and will serve you with the official Huawei P40 Pro USB driver. Additionally, you will also be able to download the HiSuite official software product of the Huawei smartphone brand.
If you want to connect your Huawei P40 Pro to a computer or want to use Hi Suite software, then you must download and install the official drivers on your PC. There are different drivers and all the drivers have their own specific purpose.
Simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all the drivers and then install them on your computer by following the instructions provided below.
Table of Contents
Download Huawei P40 Pro USB Driver and Hi Suite Software: Official
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei P40 Pro.
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei P40 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei P40 Pro.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei P40 Pro.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Huawei P40 Pro USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Huawei P40 Pro.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Huawei P40 Pro ADB drivers on your computer.
If you face any problem related to installing these Huawei P40 Pro USB drivers, then let us know in the comment section.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- For using the HiSuite PC Suite, you will need to install the official Huawei drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for a different purpose, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications
Huawei P40 Pro was officially released in 2020, April. The phone features OLED 6.58 inches screen supporting the resolution of 1200 x 2640 pixels.
It operates on Android 10 with EMUI 10.1 along with Octa-Core processor. The internal memory of the phone offers 128 GB with 8 GB RAM, 256 GB with 8 GB or 512 GB with 8 GB RAM.
As long as the camera is concerned, the phone brings Quad 50 MP + 12MP + 40MP + TOF 3D with Leica optics including LED flash and other features. Secondary camera foe selfies features 32MP lens.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, WLAN, Infrared port, GPS, USB, and NFC. The phone offers Li-Po 4200 mAh battery. It is available in five awesome colors that are Blush Gold, Silver Frost, Ice White, Black, and Deep Sea Blue.
Price of Huawei P40 Pro in dollar is about $755.