Do you want to connect your Galaxy A11 to a computer or flash the latest firmware flash file? In that particular case, the pre-requirement is downloading and installing the official latest USB drivers for your smartphone.
Here, you are going to find all the required official Samsung Galaxy A11 USB drivers. Additionally, this post also contains the official Samsung PC Suite software.
Downloading and installing the official drivers is very important in every perspective. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all the drivers and pc suite software for your Galaxy A11.
Table of Contents
Download Samsung Galaxy A11 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official
- Download Samsung USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A11.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A11.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A11.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Samsung Galaxy A11.
- Download Samsung PC Suite Software for Samsung Galaxy A11.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy A11 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A11.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Samsung Galaxy A11 ADB drivers on your computer.
If you face any problem related to installing these Galaxy A11 USB drivers, then let us know in the comment section.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- For using the Samsung PC Suite, you will need to install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for a different purpose, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
About Samsung Galaxy A11
Samsung Galaxy A11 find its way to the market in March, 2020. Display of the phone features 6.4 inches PLS IPS touchscreen. Provides a resolution of 720×1560 pixels.
The phone operates on Android 10. Octa-Core 1.8 GHz cortex-A53 processor is equipped in it. The phone comes in three variants regrading storage, 32 GB with 2 GB RAM, 32 GB with 3 GB RAM, or 64 GB with 3 GB RAM. Also support micro-SD card for additional storage.
The camera of the phone includes triple 13MP + 5MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone provides Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, USB, and Radio. Fingerprint, Proximity, and accelerometer are present on the phone.
It is packed with Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Officially declared with four colors that are White, Blue, Red, and Black.
Samsung Galaxy A11 price in dollar is about $145.