If you are stuck in a situation, where you want to transfer files between your computer and a smartphone. But unable to do it. Or you want to flash the firmware file on your LG Leon and not able to do so. In that case, you are required to download and install the official latest LG Leon Driver.
Drivers are very useful in a particular situation where you need to connect two different hardware. In this post, you will be able to download the latest LG Leon driver.
Table of Contents
- LG Leon Driver Download: Official Latest LG USB Drivers
- LG Leon Driver: How To Download and Install It?
- LG Leon Review
LG Leon Driver Download: Official Latest LG USB Drivers
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for LG Leon.
- Download MTP Drivers for LG Leon.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for LG Leon.
- Download LG PC Suite software for LG Leon.
How To Install LG Leon Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: once, new command windows appears, follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Benefits of Installing Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For transferring files between a computer and a smartphone.
LG Leon Driver: How To Download and Install It?
Before performing any particular operation on your smartphone, you should first download and install the official required drivers available for your particular smartphone model.
Every hardware device contains official drivers that are released by the manufacturer of that device. In the case of the LG Leon smartphone, you will get all the official USB drivers from the download section below. Moreover, you will also get the official LG PC Suite.
In addition, you will also find the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers below.
Is LG Leon USB Drivers Compatible?
This post offers all the drivers that are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, and XP.
About LG Leon ls665 ADB Driver
‘ADB’ stands for “Android Device Bridge”.
LG Leon driver includes the ADB drivers that are used for connecting purposes. Like, when you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, you will need to download and install the LG Leon ADB drivers on your computer.
LG Leon Review
LG Leon Made its entry in the market in 2015, April. The display of the phone features 4.5 inches IPS LCD touchscreen. It supports a resolution of 480×854 pixels.
The phone runs on Android 5.0.1 (Lollipop). For smooth performance, the phone includes Quad-Core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor. Regarding the internal storage, It includes 8 GB of memory along with 1 GB RAM. Further, it also support micro-SD card for additional storage.
As for the camera, the phone features 5MP or 8MP primary camera with LED flash. VGA secondary camera is available at front for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, WLAN, GPS, USB, and Radio. LG Leon offers Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery. It is available in two colors that are titan and gold.
Price of LG Leon is about 120 EUR.
Also, if you are interested in downloading LG L60 Dual USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.