Samsung has introduced a rocking smartphone in the market with such amazing design and features. If you have got this stunning smartphone known as Samsung Galaxy M31 prime, then you should follow this article. In short, you are going to get Samsung Galaxy M31 prime USB driver from this post.
The need for drivers is obvious when you want to perform some actions that involve two or more hardware. Further, the drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
Table of Contents
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime USB Driver: When and How To Download and Install it?
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime USB Driver Download: Latest USB Drivers and PC Suite
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime Review
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime USB Driver: When and How To Download and Install it?
You are required to download and install the official drivers when you want to connect your smartphone to a computer. Similarly, for flashing the firmware file on your device also requires drivers that are known as CDC or VCOM.
You will also find the official latest Samsung PC Suite for Galaxy M31 Prime. Simply, head over to the download section of this page. Download the drivers. Further, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, and XP.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime USB Driver Download: Latest USB Drivers and PC Suite
- Download Samsung Drivers For Samsung Galaxy M31 prime.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Samsung Galaxy M31 prime.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Samsung Galaxy M31 prime.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy M31 prime.
- Download Samsung PC Suite For Samsung Galaxy M31 prime.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime USB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: once, new command windows appears, follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Benefits of Installing Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime Review
This marvellous phone made its entry in the market in 2020, October. When it comes to display, the phone features 6.4 inches large dew drop screen. It supports a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
Galaxy M31 Prime runs on Android 10 with One UI 2.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor. Regarding the storage, the phone offers 128 GB of internal memory with 6 GB of RAM. In addition, It also supports micro-SD card.
As for the camera, the phone features 64 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP primary camera with LED flash. 32 MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, USB, Bluetooth, GPS, and Radio. The sensors present on the phone are Proximity, Gyro, Accelerometer, Compass, and Fingerprint.
Galaxy M31 Prime offers a large capacity battery of Li-Po 6000 mAh. It is available on three awesome combination of colors that are Ocean Blue, Space Black, and Iceberg Blue.
Price of Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime is 190 EUR.
Also, if you are interested in downloading Samsung Galaxy M51 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.