Galaxy A Quantum was officially released in 2020, May bringing incredibly awesome features for its users. If you are holding Galaxy A Quantum smartphone and are in search of its official Samsung USB drivers, then don’t worry. You are in the right place here to find the right and latest drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A Quantum smartphone.
In this post, you will find the latest officially released Samsung USB drivers for your smartphone. All these drivers are very important and need to be installed on your computer for different purposes. For transferring files and connecting your smartphone to a computer requires official driver of that particular smartphone.
You can download all the required drivers from below and can follow and watch the video tutorials provided below based on the installation of these drivers. This guide will easily help you to install the required drivers easily on your computer.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Samsung Galaxy A Quantum Review
The phone has a glass front with a plastic back. Regarding the display, Galaxy A Quantum is equipped with 6.7 inches Super AMOLED Plus Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 with OneUI 2 powered by an Octa-Core processor. Storage is no more an issue, when it comes to Galaxy A Quantum as it offers 128 GB of internal memory with supporting micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes Quad 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. Galaxy A Quantum is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and comes in three beautiful colors that are Prism Cube Blue, Prism Cube Silver and Prism Cube Black.
Samsung Galaxy A Quantum price is about 500 EUR.
Download Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy A Quantum
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A Quantum.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy A Quantum.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A Quantum.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A Quantum.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy A Quantum.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
- For detecting your smartphone by command prompt to perform different operations.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.