Galaxy A51 5G is one of the recent releases of Samsung smartphone brand. Nowadays, the trend of purchasing 5G supported smartphones is at the peak as 5G has been launched in many countries. If you are one of the users of Galaxy A51 5G, then you have done a great job to be here. Here, you will find the required Samsung Latest USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A51 5G smartphone.
Finding, downloading and installing a required officially released tested drivers for a particular model is a bit complex task.
Therefore, in solution to this problem, we have come with all the officially released required Samsung USB drivers for your Galaxy A51 5G. Not only the downloadable files, but you will also get the installation manual/guide and video tutorials provided below based on the installation of these drivers. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Just continue reading the article and you will be able to download and install the required Samsung USB drivers easily on your computer with the help of video tutorials and guide.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Review
The display of the phone is covered by 6.5 inches Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology with OneUI 2 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, Galaxy A51 5G includes two variants of 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. For camera lovers, the phone includes Quad 48MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. Galaxy A51 5G is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors that are Prism Cube Pink, Prism Cube White and Prism Cube Black.
Samsung Galaxy A5 5G price is about 430 EUR.
Download Samsung USB Driver all-in one for Samsung Galaxy A51 5G
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A51 5G.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy A51 5G.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A51 5G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A51 5G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy A51 5G.
The below video tutorial will show you how to install Samsung usb driver and how to connect Samsung A51 5G to PC after installing the required drivers. You will also find Samsung USB driver exe file from above provided downloadable files, by just double clicking on it will let you install the Samsung USB drivers.
Video Tutorials on how To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
About Importance of Drivers
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
- For detecting your smartphone by command prompt in order to perform different operations.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.