Do you own Samsung Galaxy A9 ?if yes, then you need to download USB driver for your device. In this article, you will find the USB driver for your Samsung Galaxy A9.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018)
Regarding the display, Galaxy A9 include Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a size of 6.3 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2220 pixels. It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 660.
The internal memory of the phone include two variants 64 GB or 128 GB with 6 or 8 GB RAM. The memory can also be extended to 512 GB. The camera of the phone is really awesome including tetra mechanism. The rear camera is 24MP, 10MP, 8MP and 5MP and the secondary camera include 24MP for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 3800 mAh battery.
Download USB Driver For Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018)
- Download Samsung USB Driver For Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018).
- Download Samsung PC Suite For Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018).
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018).
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018).
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018).
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.