If you are Samsung galaxy J2 Core user, then this article is for you. By following this article, you will be able to download and install USB driver for your Galaxy J2 Core.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core support dual-sim mechanism. The size of display is 5.0 inches with a resolution of 540×960 pixels and protected by corning gorilla glass technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android Oreo 8.1 and is powered by quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor along with 2600 mAh battery to support the power back-up.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
Download USB Driver For Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
- Download Samsung USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy J2 Core.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J2 Core.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J2 Core.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy J2 Core.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.