Samsung is the largest smartphone selling brand and Samsung Galaxy A90 is one of its recent and awesome release. If you are Samsung Galaxy A90 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A90 smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Samsung Galaxy A90 Review
The display of the phone is covered by 6.7 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2400 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 6 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 512 GB. The camera of the phone include triple 48MP + 8MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are black and white.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy A90
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A90.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy A90.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A90.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A90.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy A90.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.