Do you own Samsung Galaxy M30s smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Samsung Galaxy M30s smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.4 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9 (Pie) powered octa-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD upto 1 TB. The camera of the phone include triple 48MP + 8MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 6000 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are opal black, sapphire blue and pearl white.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy M30s.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy M30s.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy M30s.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy M30s.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy M30s.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.