Samsung is still the king of the market in the world of smartphones, making outstanding progress since the company came into existence. Galaxy Avant is one of its release offering good features and beautiful design in a low budget.
In this tutorial, you will find the latest officially released drivers for your Samsung Galaxy Avant smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy Avant Review
The phone consider TFT capacitive touchscreen and include 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 540×960 pixels. The version of installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
The phone include Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. When it comes to internal memory, Galaxy Avant include 16 GB with 1.5 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB.
The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including panaroma and VGA secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black. Price of Samsung Galaxy Avant is 160 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Avant
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Avant.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy Avant.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Avant.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Avant.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Avant.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer or laptop. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.