Galaxy Alpha is a stunning smartphone that was officially released in 2014, September. The phone include a lot of features and is incredible in performance.
In this article, you will find the latest Samsung Official drivers for your Galaxy Alpha. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha Review
Regarding the display, the phone include Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 4.7 inches supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) powered by octa-core processor. Foe better performance, Galaxy Alpha include Exynos 5430 Octa chipset.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 2 GB RAM. The camera of the phone include 12MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2.1MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. Price of Galaxy Alpha in Pakistan is 15,750.
Download Samsung USB Drivers For Galaxy Alpha
- Download Samsung Drivers for Galaxy Alpha.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Galaxy Alpha.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Galaxy Alpha.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Galaxy Alpha.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Galaxy Alpha.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.