Galaxy A8 (2018) is a stunning smartphone that was officially released in 2018, January. The phone is covered with a lot of new features.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest Samsung drivers for your Galaxy A8 (2018) smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) Review
Samsung Galaxy A8 is equipped with 5.6 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2220 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) powered by octa-core processor. The phone include Exynos 7885 chipset. The internal memory of the phone include 32 or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 16MP primary camera with LED flash including features and dual 16MP + 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB.
Samsung Galaxy A8 is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. Price of Galaxy A8 (2018) is 270 EUR.
Download Samsung Drivers For Galaxy A8 (2018)
- Download (latest) Samsung USB Drivers For Galaxy A8 (2018).
- Download Samsung PC Suite For Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018).
- Download ADB Drivers For Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers For Flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers For Flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers For Flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers For Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018).
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018).
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018).
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.