Galaxy S Duos 3 was officially released in 2014, August with a stunning design. The phone is low in price and contain a lot of features. If you are looking for Galaxy S Duos 3 drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, you will find the latest Samsung drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Galaxy S Duos 3.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy S Duos Review
Regarding the display, the phone consider TFT capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 4.0 inches supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) powered by dual-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 4 GB with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash and VGA secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. Galaxy S Duos 3 is powered by Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery. The phone offer two colors which are black and gray.
Price of Galaxy S Duos in Pakistan is 100 EUR.
Download Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.