Do you own Samsung Galaxy Core i8262? If yes, then you are luckily in the right place here. In this article you will find the required official drivers for Galaxy Core i8262.
In order to connect your smartphone to your computer, then you need to download the specific drivers released for your smartphone model and then install it on your computer.
In this post, we are providing the drivers for windows computer. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Samsung Galaxy Core i8262 Review
The phone made an entry in the market with a beautiful design in an affordable price. Galaxy Core i8262 support dual-sim. It runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) powered by 1.2 GHz dual-core processor.
The display of the phone is 4.3 inches supporting resolution of 800×480 pixels. It include capacitive touchscreen. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera and VGA secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, Radio and USB. The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The phone is powered by 1800 mAh long lasting battery.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Core i8262
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Core i8262.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy Core i8262.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Core i8262.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Core i8262.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Core i8262.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.