If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you need to download the officially released drivers for your smartphone model and then install it on your computer.
This post is for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime user, here you will find all the required official drivers for your J5 Prime smartphone. Go ahead and download the drivers from the download section of this page.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Review
Samsung Galaxy J5 prime made an entry in the market in 2016, October with a stylish design. The phone support dual-sim. The phone is covered by aluminium body.
Galaxy J5 Prime consider TFT capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. The size of display is 5.0 inches supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and is also upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo).
The phone is equipped with quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 or 32 with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
It include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2400 mAh long lasting battery. It comes in two awesome colors which are Black and Gold.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.