Android USB Drivers are required for many purposes, like connecting your smartphone to a computer or some softwares require USB drivers installed on your computer in order to detect your android smartphone.
If you want to upgrade your phone manually via Odin tool, then you need to download and install Samsung Galaxy J5 USB drivers for Odin tool on your computer. In this way, you will be able to connect your smartphone to Odin tool.
Proceed to download section of this guide there you will find the required usb drivers for your Galaxy J5 prime.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J5
Samsung Galaxy J5 is a super stylish android smartphone that include varieties of models as being appreciated by android lovers. The phone has a large display size of 5.0 inches supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. It include Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen.
The phone is equipped with quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor along with 1.5 GB RAM. The internal memory of the phone include 8 or 16 GB and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone is quite awesome including 13MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera with LED flash. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. It comes in three various colors which are Black, White and Gold.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy J5
Below are the Samsung USB driver for Windows 10 64 bit. You can download it for free. Also, watch the below video tutorials that will help you to install USB driver for Samsung J5 on your computer easily.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers for Samsung J5.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy J5.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Samsung J5.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Samsung J5.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung J5.
Video Tutorials on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Simply download the Samsung J5 USB driver from the above link and then install it on your computer by following the installation wizard on-screen instructions. Also comment us, if you are facing any problem related to this post.