Samsung Galaxy J7 prime is a wonderful model that was released earlier in 2016. Here, you will find all the official usb drivers for Samsung J7 Prime.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, flashing the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
Executing different operations on your smartphone using computer requires specific driver. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this guide.
Table of Contents
Download USB Driver For Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- Download Samsung USB Drivers For Galaxy J7 Prime.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Samsung J7 Prime USB Driver on Computer?
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung J7 Prime.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Samsung J7 Prime ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm, or MediaTek drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
Galaxy J7 Prime comes with 5.5 inches large display supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology. It includes octa-core 1.6 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 upgradable to Android 7.0 (nougat). The phone packs internal memory of 16 or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. It offers Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery. The phone comes in three awesome colors which Rose Gold, Black, and Gold.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.