Samsung Galaxy M30 is a new outstanding release of Samsung smartphone brand with a latest dew drop design. The phone is covered with a lot of new features.
In this article, we will provide the latest officially released Samsung Drivers for your Galaxy M30. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy M30 Specifications
I am excited to review Samsung Galaxy M30, because it has rock the market with a new stylish design and advance features. Samsung Galaxy M30 release date is 2019, March.
Regarding the display, the phone consider Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 6.4 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 1 TB.
The camera of the phone include triple 13MP + 5MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The phone is powered by long lasting 5000 mAh battery. Galaxy M30 Price is 300 EUR.
Download Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy M30
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy M30.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy M30.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy M30.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy M30.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy M30.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.