Galaxy Note 10 Pro is a luxurious smartphone that will rock the market soon. The phone comes in a varieties of different colors and also include a lot of new features to secure its position strongly in the market.
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro is a big beast with no notch and beautiful display. In this article, we will provide you the latest officially released Samsung drivers for your Galaxy Note 10 Pro.
Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro Review
The phone include Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and 6.75 large screen supporting resolution of 1440×3040 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor and include Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. When it comes to internal memory, the phone include two variants, 512 GB with 12 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 1 TB.
Galaxy Note 10 Pro include super camera with specs including 12MP + 12MP + 16MP + TOF 3D camera with LED flash including features and 10MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Price is not available yet.
Download Samsung Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.