Samsung Galaxy S10e is the recent release of Samsung smartphone brand. As we all know that “S” series is considered a flagship phone of Samsung Brand, therefore it include a lot of new and advance features. It include full screen display with no notch.
In this article, we will provide you the latest officially released Samsung drivers for your Galaxy S10e smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Review
Galaxy S10e was officially released in 2019, March. The type of display is Dynamic Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 5.8 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. It include Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 256 GB with 8 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 1 TB.
The camera of the phone include dual 12MP + 16MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 10MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery. Price of Galaxy S10e is 560 EUR.
Download Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy S10e.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.