Galaxy Note 4 was one of the popular phone of its age. The phone has a stunning design and was released in 2014, October.
If you are looking for Samsung drivers for your Galaxy Note 4, then you are luckily in the right place here. In this article, we will provide you all the required drivers for your Galaxy Note 4.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Review
The phone is equipped with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a screen size of 5.7 inches supporting resolution of 1440×2560 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology.
By default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Galaxy Note 4 consider 32 GB of internal memory with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
It has 16MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 3.7 MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB.
The phone is powered by long lasting Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 support Micro-sim.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer or laptop. Also, let us know in the comment section, if facing any problem.