Do you own Galaxy S3? looking for drivers for your smartphone. Don’t worry, we will provide you all the officially released drivers for your Galaxy S3. Drivers are very important and need to be installed for connecting your smartphone to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
In this article, you will find the official Samsung drivers. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the drivers for Galaxy S3 smartphone. After downloading the drivers for Samsung Galaxy S3, you will need to watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below. We have included ADB drivers, VCOM drivers, CDC drivers, MTP drivers, MediaTek drivers and Samsung drivers for Samsung Galaxy S3.
All these Samsung Galaxy S3 drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Vista, XP, 10, 7, 8, 8.1. Carefully watch the video tutorials in order to install these drivers Galaxy S3 drivers on your computer.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy S3 Review
Galaxy S3 was released in 2012, May with an attractive design. The phone support Micro-Sim. The size of the screen is 4.8 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
The type of display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. The screen is protected by corning gorilla glass 2 technology. Galaxy S3 is powered by quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A9 processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone comes in three variants 16 or 32 or 64 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB. It include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 1.9MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. Galaxy S3 is powered by Li-ion 2100 mAh battery.
Download Drivers For Samsung Galaxy S3
- Download (Samsung) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers For connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy S3.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder, click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.