If you are Samsung Galaxy i9082 user and want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you should download the latest drivers for your device and then install it on your computer.
Here in this post, you will find the official drivers for your Samsung Galaxy i9082. By installing these drivers on your computer, you will be able to connect your Galaxy i9082 to your computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy i9082
The phone comes in 5.0 inches display with a stylish design supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. It support dual-sim. The internal memory of the phone is 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB.
For better performance, the phone include dual-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A9 processor. Galaxy i9082 include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery. The phone comes in two standard colors which are Black and White.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy i9082
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy i9082.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy i9082.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy i9082.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy i9082.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy i9082.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also comment us in the comment section, if facing any problem related to this post.