If you are in search for drivers for your Galaxy Y S5360, then don’t worry about that. We are here to help you out.
In this tutorial, you will find all the required drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S5360. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the official drivers for your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
Galaxy Y S5360 was officially released in 2011, October with a stylish design. The phone support Mini-sim. It consider TFT capacitive touchscreen as the type of display. The size of the screen is 3.0 inches supporting resolution of 240×320 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 2.3.5 (GingerBread) powered by 830 MHz ARMv6 processor. Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 180 MB of storage with 290 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 include 2MP primary camera and record video at a resolution of [email protected]
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
- Download Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
- Download Samsung PC Suite For Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
- Download MediaTek Driver for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
Let us know in the comment section if you have any problem related to this post.