Samsung B355E is a small size low budget phone with a huge battery timing. The phone has quite simple design.
If you have own Samsung B335E phone and willing to connect your phone to your computer, then you are luckily in the right place here. In this article, we have provided all the required drivers for your Samsung B355E.
All you need is to download the drivers and then install it on your computer in order to connect your Samsung B355E.
Specifications of Samsung B355E
The phone include Alphanumeric keypad and has a light weight of 105g. Also support Dual-sim. Regarding the display, the phone include 2.8 inches small screen that is capable of supporting 240×320 pixels.
When it comes to camera, Samsung B355E being a small phone is not that much far away from smartphone in terms of camera. It include 3.1MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include GPRS, Edge, Bluetooth and FM Radio. It is powered by long lasting battery which is capable of offering talk time upto 14 hrs.
Not ended yet, Samsung B355E also include 64 MB of internal storage which can also be extended via micro-SD card upto 16 GB.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung B355E
- Download Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung B355E.
- Download Samsung PC Suite For Samsung B355E.
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung B355E.
- Download MediaTek Driver for Samsung B355E.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung B355E.
Willing to ask any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.