Galaxy Note Edge made an entry in the market in 2014, November. The phone has a quite stunning design and belong to the most famous Note series of Samsung smartphone brand.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the latest drivers for your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge smartphone.
In order to connect your smartphone to a computer, you need to download and install these drivers on your computer or laptop.
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Review
The outstanding Galaxy Note Edge is equipped with 5.6 inches screen supporting resolution of 1600×2560 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 250 processor. For better performance, the phone include Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset.
Regarding the internal storage, the phone include 32/64 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include 16MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 3.7MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB. Galaxy Note Edge is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. The price of Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is 300 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.