Do you own Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5? If yes, then you need to download the latest drivers for your smartphone in order to connect your smartphone to a computer.
In this article, you will find the required drivers officially released by Samsung for your Galaxy Tab S 10.5. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest drivers for your Galaxy Tab S 10.5.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Review
Galaxy Tab S 10.5 consider Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 10.5 inches supporting resolution of 2560×1600 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the Tab include 16 or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the Tab include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2.1MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port and USB. The Tab is powered by Li-Ion 7900 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors which are dazzling white and titanium bronze.
Price of Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 is 370 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.