If you are Samsung Galaxy On7 user and want to connect your device to a computer. Then you need to download drivers for your device. Here you will find the drivers for your device. Just follow the guide.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy On7
Samsung Galaxy On7 released in 2015, November with TFT Capacitive touchscreen. The size of display 5.5 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. It support Dual-sim mechanism. The version of software installed on it is android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
Regarding the internal memory of the phone, it offers 8 GB Of internal memory with 1.5 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. It is powered by 3000 mAh battery to support its powerful quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor and its large display.
As far as the camera is concerned, the phone packs 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer and proximity. The price of Samsung Galaxy On7 in India starts at 10,990.
Download Samsung Driver/ADB Drivers for Galaxy On7
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy On7.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy On7.
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy On7.
- Download MediaTek Driver for Samsung Galaxy On7.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy On7.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this guide.