Huawei Y3ll is a budgetary android smarphone that was launched in 2016, june with dual-sim mechanism. The phone runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). If you want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to download the require drivers for your device.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download CDC/VCOM/ADB Drivers for Huawei Y3ll
To flash the firmware on your device, you need to download the CDC and VCOM drivers:
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei Y3II.
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei Y3II.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei Y3II.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Y3II.
Specifications of Huawei Y3ll
Huaweii Y3ll comes with 4.5 inches display supporting 480×854 pixels resolution. The type of display is capacitive touchscreen. The camera of the phone include 5MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera.
contribution to internal storage, the phone offers 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. Regarding the processor, it include two varients quad-core 1.0 GHz cortex-A53 for 4G model and quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 for 3G model.
The phone is powered by 2100 mAh battery to support the stability of the phone. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer and proximity. The price of Huawei Y3ll in India is 6,999.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problems related to this post.