If you are Samsung Galaxy S8 user and want to download the required drivers for your device. Then you are in the right place.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S8 was launched in 2017, April with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. This beautiful design phone has 5.8 inches large display covered by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The phone is packed by 64 GB of internal memory with 4 GB RAM and you will be surprised to know that it can support micro-SD card upto 512 GB.
The performance of the phone is quite awesome as it offers octa-core processor with Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. The phone runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo). As far as the camera is concerned, the phone offers 12MP Primary camera with OIS LED flash including amazing features and 8MP secondary camera with autofocus for selfies.
The connectivity medium on the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. It comes in a combinations of beautiful colors. The price of Samsung Galaxy S8 in India starts from 45,990.
Download the USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy S8
Here, you can download the official USB driver for your Galaxy S8 provided in the link below:
- Download Samsung USB Driver for Galaxy S8.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Galaxy S8.
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Driver for Galaxy S8.
- Download MTP Driver for Galaxy S8.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Galaxy S8.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this guide.