Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge made an entry in the market in 2016, March. The phone is considered as flagship smartphone of Samsung.
If you are in search for Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone drivers, then you are in luckily in the right place here. In this article, you will find the latest drivers for Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Drivers manage to connect your smartphone to a computer in a smart way. Therefore, download and install the required drivers for your particular smartphone model.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
The phone runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by quad-core processor. For better performance, the phone include Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include three variants 32 or 64 or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 512 GB. The camera of the phone include 12MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera with features for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. Galaxy S7 Edge is powered by Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery. Price of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is 400 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.