Do you own Samsung Galaxy Luna smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect your smartphone to a computer.
In this tutorial, we will provide the latest officially released drivers for your Galaxy Luna smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Luna Review
Galaxy Luna consider 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 800×480 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core cortex-A53 processor.
The phone include Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset. When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1.5 GB RAM and also support micro-SD upto 128 GB.
The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, USB and GPS.
Galaxy Luna is powered by Li-Ion 2050 mAh battery and offers only one color which is black.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Luna
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Luna.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy Luna.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Luna.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Luna.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Luna.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.