Galaxy S7 Active is a smartphone outside the box. The phone has a unique different design. The phone is also equipped with a lot of new features.
If you have own Samsung Galaxy S7 Active smartphone and want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you need to download the latest officially released Samsung USB drivers for your Galaxy S7 Active smartphone.
Drivers are very important and manage to connect your smartphone to a computer. All you need is to install it on your computer.
Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest drivers for your Galaxy S7 Active smartphone.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active Review
The unique design smartphone consider Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and is equipped with 5.1 inches screen supporting resolution of 1440×2560 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) powered by quad-core processor. For better performance, the phone include Snapdragon 820 chipset.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 512 GB. The camera of the phone include 12MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera with dual video call and auto-HDR features.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. Galaxy S7 Active is powered by Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. Price of Galaxy S7 Active is 360 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy S7 Active
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S7 Active.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy S7 Active.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S7 Active.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S7 Active.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy S7 Active.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.