Galaxy C5 made an entry in the market in 2016, June. The phone has a quite stunning design.
If you are looking for Galaxy C5 drivers, then you are in the right place here. In this post, you will find the latest officially released drivers for your Samsung Galaxy C5 smartphone. Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy C5 Review
The type of display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and the size of display is 5.2 inches supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by octa-core processor.
For better performance, the phone include Snapdragon 617 chipset. When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 32 or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 16MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB.
Galaxy C5 is powered by Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. Galaxy C5 Pro is 220 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy C5
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy C5.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy C5.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy C5.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy C5.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy C5.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.