If you are Samsung Tab A 10.1 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this article, you will find the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the latest drivers for your Samsung Tab A 10.1.
We have include the official Samsung USB Drivers For Your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Review
The Galaxy Tab A 10.1 consider PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen and is equipped with 10.1 inches screen supporting resolution of 1200×1920 pixels.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core processor. When it comes to internal memory, the tab include two variants 16/32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the tab include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including panaroma and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The tab is powered by Li-Ion 7300 mAh battery and offers two awesome colors which are metallic black and pearl white. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 price is 220 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
- Download (latest) Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.