Are you searching for Tecno Spark Go 2020 USB driver? Also, want to download the official pc suite software, if so, then this article is for you. Here, you will be able to download all the required drivers along with PC suite software for your smartphone.
Tecno Spark Go 2020 comes with 32 GB of internal memory paired with 2 GB RAM. Furthermore, It runs on Android 10 including HIOS 6.2 packed with Quad-Core 1.8 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned requires specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Tecno Spark Go 2020 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Tecno Spark Go 2020
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Tecno Spark Go 2020
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Tecno Spark Go 2020
- Download PC Suite software For Tecno Spark Go 2020
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Tecno Spark Go 2020 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Spark Go 2020.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Spark Go 2020 ADB drivers on your computer.
Tecno Spark Go 2020 Specifications
Tecno Spark Go 2020 was officially released in 2020, September. The phone holds 6.52 inches IPS LCD touchscreen that can provide a visual experience with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Moreover, the phone runs on Android 10 including HIOS 6.2 powered by Quad-Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory includes 32 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. Furthermore, the camera features Dual 13MP + ? primary lens with Dual-LED flash including features. For selfies, 8MP secondary lens is equipped on the front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensor comprises of accelerometer, fingerprint, and proximity.
It is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors Sky Black, Aqua Blue, and Ice Jadeite.
Price of Tecno Spark Go 2020 is about 80 EUR.